Programme: Click here to download in Adobe Acrobat format
Graduate Development – a Two Day Course
What’s it all about?
This course is all about induction and retention. After years of education, a graduate needs to be eased into the frenetic world of business. We will give your new graduates the skills that they need to be part of the larger team. This will include ideas and advice on working styles and how best they can manage their own learning and development in the workplace. They’ll receive lots of personal feedback from peers and trainers on their performance and will be given the opportunity to lead as well as follow.
Post Graduates in their first to third year in the workplace
- Promote the idea of self-starting and self-led learning.
- A tool for increasing self-awareness.
- Will create a shared identity and common working vision in the group.
- A fun experience to look back upon and use in the future.
Can this be developed?
Yes. Can be reduced to a one-day course, or extended to five days. The more that it is extended then the more in-depth the learning.
At a venue near you! The course may have to be modified a little depending on the resources available, but we can run this at almost any conference centre or even in your own workplace. The prices below do not include overnight or residential costs as these vary depending on venue.
What’s included in the price?
- Pre-course preparation
- Full facilitation
- Activities, full safety equipment and staffing
- Post-Course evaluation
- Insurance (to £5m)
How much will it cost?
- Up to 10 delegates: £2,150.00
- Up to 20 delegates: £3,950.00
- Up to 30 delegates: £5,550.00
- Up to 40 delegates: £7,150.00
- Over 40 people: negotiable upon venue/numbers/activities